Heritage Luxury Homes are always a masterful collection of details coupled with our own strict quality design standards. Our commitment to quality is uncompromized, and the materials we use are of the highest quality in the industry.
Discriminating consumers in today´s competitive marketplace are looking for a new home that has outstanding quality craftsmanship, the latest 21st century amenities, innovative design and impeccable attention to detail. All of these features can be found in the homes built by Heritage Luxury Homes.
What distinguishes Heritage Luxury Homes is that we include many key features that other builders simply do not. Here are only some of the special features that distinguish us from the rest:
Special Exterior Features / What is included in Heritage house:
- Exterior Walls are constructed of highest quality stone or brick with abundant limestone detail.
- Heritage Luxury Homes are built with roofs made of slate tile brought in from Vermont.
- Whereas many other homes are built with 20-inch footings and 10-inch foundation walls, our homes´ foundation walls are 12 inches thick while the foundation footings are 24 inches.
- The exterior walls are constructed with 2″x 6″ framing as opposed to 2″x 4″ typically used in the industry. This creates a stronger envelope structure, reducing settling and improves energy efficiency.
- We finish our homes only with oversized copper flashing, gutters, downspouts with decorative collector boxs and dormer windows.
- The highest quality Kolbe & Kolbe high efficiency windows and doors with simulated divided light are used.
- The front doors are the highest quality mahogany typically with leaded glass or wrought iron decorative inserts (custom buyers can select from over 200 different styles)..
- All basement window wells are poured as part of the foundation. This makes them water proofed as opposed to retaining wall wells used by many other builders.
- All fireplaces are woodburning and masonry built as opposed to pre-fabricated fireboxes.
- Brussels Block cobblestone is used for driveways, bluestone is used for walkways, patios and stoops.
- Outdoor sprinkler system is included.
- Garage doors are cedar, the highest quality product available with insulation and child safety features.
- All exterior trim is maintenance free painted/stained cedar.
- Heritage Luxury Homes utilizes solid plywood in the construction of our houses as opposed to press board. Plywood is screwed down in addition to nailing – another behind-the-scenes advantage of Heritage Luxury Homes.
Special Interior Features:
- We utilize the TJI silent floor system, which ensures that the floors in our homes are free of squeaks and defects.
- Heritage Luxury Homes are constructed with 5/8-inch thick drywall and bull nose corners.
- Our ceiling heights soar above the rest – we build our homes with 11-foot first floor ceilings, 10- to12-foot second floor ceilings, and almost 10-foot basement ceilings.
- The Heritage Luxury Homes´ Kitchen, Butler´s Pantry, and Basement Bar cabinetry is built using the highest-grade cabinets on the market with lifetime warranty for the first owner of the home.
- We use only state of the art appliances: Sub Zero, Wolf, Bosch, Fisher & Paykel, Miele, LG with extended 4+ year warranties.
- The library is constructed with solid cherry or walnut wood walls with raised paneling.
- A full collection of light fixtures is included in the price of our homes, including a spectacular foyer chandelier, dining room and kitchen chandeliers and sconces by manufacturers such as Fine Arts, Crystal or other luxury end electric supply companies.
- A central vacuum system is built into the home which can reach to every corner of the home.
- Wine cellar (up to 1000 bottle capacity) is included in every basement, while a steam shower is included in every master bathroom.
- Heritage Luxury Home is pre-wired for multi-line phones, high-definition TV, high speed Internet, and includes a full 4-camera security system.
- Every home is equipped with a THX seven channel, Blu-Ray technology movie theatre with commercial-grade sound proof wall panels.
- All interior doors are solid core doors (choose from 100+ different styles).
- All moldings in the house are constructed from solid poplar wood – no MDF or other lesser-quality products.
- All hardwood floors are select (highest available quality) and are typically wide plank American Cherry, Oak or Walnut. Handscraping, ebonized, and many other finishing styles available.
- Heritage Luxury Homes utilize the highest quality plumbing fixtures by Kohler, Rohl, Jado, Hansgrohe, Toto.
- All upstairs bathrooms are equipped with heated floor systems.
- Only the highest quality interior hardware by companies such as Baldwin and Nostalgic Warehouse are used throughout the house.
- Abundant custom built-in cabinetry
- 8kW natural gas backup generators now included in all homes.
- Two 75-gallon water heaters with how water circulation pump.
- Closed circuit 4 camera security camera system with two weeks recording memory.
- Direct drive variable speed forced air furnaces – highest and most energy efficient technology available.
- Crestron SmartHome system available – subject to upgrade charges
- Lutron Diva/Maestro dimmers with screwless plates on all switches and outlets.
- Highest eneregy efficient insulation and maximum soundproofing around all bathrooms and between floors.
QUESTION AND ANSWER
What makes you different as a builder?
Several factors set us apart from the rest.
First, our reputation for excellence is unparalleled. We build each home with the highest level of craftsmanship using only the best materials and finishes at every step along the way. Nothing is taken for granted – every detail receives its required attention.
Second, the value realized from ownig a Heritage Luxury Home is unmatched. Lifetime guaranteed kitchen cabinetry, extended appliance warranties, complete landscaping and hardscaping, a fully equipped commercial-grade movie theater, a natural gas fueled backup power generator, and a temperature controlled wine cellar are only a few of the standard features included in every Heritage Luxury Home.
Third, no other luxury home builder can match the speed with which we construct our homes.
Why is speed of construction important?
Limiting the amount of time that building materials are exposed to Chicago area weather elements significantly reduces the amount of moisture absorbed. A home constructed in less than one full seasonal weather cycle will experience significantly less cracking, millwork separation, and overall settling than a house constructed over a much longer period of time. Typcally, we complete our projects (from demolition to final inspection) in 7-10 months.
Additionally, time is money. The longer construction lasts, the higher the overall carrying costs of a project. As a premier custom home builder, we value your money.
What sort of warranty comes with a new Heritage Luxury home?
Each Heritage Luxury Home comes with a full 1 year builder´s warranty on everything related to the construction and landscaping of the house. Further, all appliances in your home come with an extended 4 or 5 year service warranty – something unmatched by others in today´s luxury home market.